Notices & News
BACA Broker Training, 31 January 2019
The Baltic Exchange, London EC3A 8BH
Back by popular demand, BACA is holding a broker training day on January 31st at our HQ at the Baltic Exchange, London.
The programme for the day is as follows:-
Wi-Fi on board
sponsored by Gogo Business Aviation
- the role of the broker
- qualification; need to know; Freedoms of the Air; types of charter
- schedule; airport choice; permits; crew duty; safety checks
- pricing pitfalls: liability
BACA Operator Training
with Richard Nolan, Synergy Aviation
- operational procedures; resources; airports; slots; force majeure
- account management; client retention; business development
If you wish to book a place at this training event, enquire about sponsorship, or take part on the panel, please contact Madeleine Puzey at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Space is limited, so early booking is essential, to avoid disappointment. The first place per member company is complimentary, with a fee of £50 is payable for each additional place.
Posted 13th November 2018