Notices & News
BACA Training Day, 10th November 2016
The next BACA Training Day will be held on 10th November 2016 and we very much welcome you to attend.
This year, we are running two sessions and so you are welcome to attend either or both. The morning session will be based on our traditional Broker Training days, and will include guidance to help charter brokers to maintain high standards of expertise and conduct in the market. In the afternoon, there will be a change of emphasis with a Cyber Forum on how best to minimise the chances of your organisation falling prey to a successful cyber-attack.
We expect this to be a very popular event and so numbers are limited to one complimentary place per member company*, and you may purchase a second place at a cost of £50.00 (max two places per company; one comp, one paid).
An outline of the topics to be covered on the day are given below and a more detailed itinerary will follow in due course.
Morning Session: Broker Training
- The Role of the Specialist Broker: Really Making the Difference
- Law for Brokers: Agency, jurisdictions and avoiding losses
- FBOs, Ground Handling and Airports: All that happens on the ground
- Operating Aircraft: Keeping aircraft in the air
- Traffic Rights, Eurocontrol and other Regulatory Fun
Afternoon Session: Cyber Forum
- Reducing Risk in Air Charter Transactions
- Open forum: Mapping the IT infrastructure of a charter flight
- How to Manage Cyber Risk in Charter Transactions
- Creating an IT Infrastructure that minimises Cyber Risk
- What to do When Things Go Wrong
Please email Madeleine Puzey at email@example.com as soon as possible to secure your place, in order to avoid disappointment.
Sponsorship of the event
As we believe this event will be extremely valuable to members and wish to arrange for external experts to attend, we are looking for a Sponsor to contribute towards the cost.
Please get in touch with us if you would like to support us.
We do hope you can attend and look forward to a providing an invaluable training day for our members.
* BACA reserves the right to impose a cancellation fee of £50 for anyone who registers but does not turn up, because these are places lost to other willing participants.
Posted 26th September 2016